[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 24 15:07:43 PDT 2002

I partially agree here. My padre always told me "Ask and ye shall receive"...

However, on the other hand, if one see another person (lord or lady) carrying
more than they can handle, wouldn't it be wise to walk up and ask "May I assist
you in some way? What would you like me to take from you?"

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....