[Ansteorra] Criteria...

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Tue Aug 27 21:09:48 PDT 2002

lesse.  AoA bout 3 years.  Bards Laureate, bout 5.  couple of Comets, 12
years, Thistle.14 years.  <G>.  Last few years haven't been moved around by
the military anymore.  Play way out here in the Western Region.  Don't go
east much, cept for GW where i fight for my knight ( like a squire
should<G>).
 I like the SCA.  Good people where ever i have been stationed, even over in
Korea. Couldn't play much sometimes cause of the job.  Lotsa friends whose
careers didn't take them off somewhere else at irregular intervals and now i
see them with pointy hats and belts and leaves and birds.
 but i get to play golf with my 82 year old dad for the rest of his life,
and that is more than worth any award anywhere.

ryah