[Ansteorra] The Texas Rennaisance Festival Demo

Brandy breads at attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 16:36:33 PST 2002

The statement, "being of the period in a way that appeals to our patrons",
says it all.  They are there to make money.  We do what we do to have fun
and enjoy ourselves and bring part of history back to life.  We are in it
for what we give back to history, not what history can give back to us.  So,
while I am sorry to see that opportunity to share the SCA with more people
at this yearly demo, if the attitude at TRF has become about the money, I
can't say that I disagree with the coordinator's decision.
Lady Marion