[Ansteorra] Re: Branch Champions responsibilities and privileges

Mr. and Mrs. Fryday fryday at swbell.net
Thu Jan 24 19:00:20 PST 2002

Protectorate XXV was my first event and I may have been spoiled by the way
your Barony treated it's Champions. Namron seemed to have a close
relationship with their Champions and I expected to see that repeated
everywhere I went. Whatever your populas does in the future, as far as
changes in the relationships with your Champions, I hope you keep that
closeness. Tell HE Ulf that I look forward to out shooting him the next time
we are in a Archery competition...

Gassion de Beaumarchais