[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... other than the ...

LEMONSLEE at prodigy.net LEMONSLEE at prodigy.net
Mon May 6 13:52:33 PDT 2002

I've been at feasts where tables were reserved only
for those who'd paid, and where both paid/non-paying
could sit together.  Perhaps it depends on how the
feastocrat and autocrat want to work it.  But I've
never been treated inhospitably on either occassion.

As for telling who paid or not, I've seen tokens
displayed, and I've seen servers just ask.  Most
feasts just use the honor system.  I wonder, has that
been abused to the point where we now need to make a
definitive distinction between paid feast members and
non-paid visitors?

Curstaidh