[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast...

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Mon May 13 16:04:22 PDT 2002

This is what I was talking about. Did any of you wondered who put up the
Parachute? I know I was part of the team that did it at least fifteen
times in my SCA career. I was part of the groups that thought it was nice
to create the pretty areas where there could be magic. For about 25 years
I had no troubles finding people who thought creating special areas was a
fun thing to do but for the last 8 years I have not been able to find
anyone who wants to work on these kinds of activities.
 My problem is my health. While I can do a lot I can stand on my feet
long enough to supervise everything and I can get to enough events to
'''sell" the ideas. Also a lot of the young organizers are working in
households. I think household events are great but I think we need
activities that are open to all.

Willow