[Ansteorra] Teachers, totally off subject... [MUNDANE SPAM]

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 14 19:39:51 PST 2002

I agree, so lets look for something besides "THE TEST" to base it on.
That's difficult, but not impossible. Most of the teachers that I know can
tell me who in their school is a good teacher and who is not.  If you can
do that, then there are at least subjective criteria on which such a
decision can be based.  We need to identify those criteria and objectify
them as much as possible.  Then when we can fairly identify the good
teachers, reward the hell out of them and give others the incentive to
follow their lead. We also need to bring an end to world hunger, create
equality for all mankind, and bring back the Studebaker.  Your guess as to
which will be easier.

As to being rewarded not for what you do but for what others do, that is
the story of my life and is how my yearly performance review is designed
every year.  It's called being in management.

Galen K.