[Ansteorra] Stolen Items

C. Weed cweed at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 29 14:20:06 PDT 2002

Jean Paul,

The crackheads and poorly raised teens who are the usual suspects for these
types of theft are unlikely to unload it on e-bay.  I have found many pieces
of armor at pawn shops, however, where they get only maybe a 5th of the
value... but more than enough for the next hit or a new Playstaion II game.
Have people hit your local pawnshops regularly over the next two or three
weeks and also go to the flea markets.

YMMV... but not by much.

Ritter Dieterich

P.S. As long as we're on the subject, if anybody who was at an event in the
Killeen area has ever had a pair of mitten gauntlets go missing, let me
know.