[Ansteorra] River War Pictures

fulco at fulco.net fulco at fulco.net
Tue Feb 25 15:38:54 PST 2003

Greetings to all!  My name is Fulco, and I am the web scribe for the
Incipient Canton of River's Run.  If anyone has any pictures or video
from River War that you would be willing to let us post on our website I
would greatly appreciate it.  You can email me the pictures at the
address below, or you may FTP them to ftp.fulco.net
<ftp://ftp.fulco.net/>  with the username: sca at fulco.net and the
password: sca .  Your help in archiving the happenings at our first
event is greatly appreciated.

Yours in Service,
Fulco

Fulco at fulco.net