[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:06:47 PST 2003

>Personally, I think it should apply to anyone, military or otherwise.
>I look at it as "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime."<G>
>
>Ansgar

I agree, and this was something that was bothering me about
IceFalcon fighting in Crown. I'm sure his unit talked about
the liklihood of them being shipped out. So why did he fight
to win? Although unforseen circumstances can happen, if a
fighter knows his company is experiencing layoffs, his job
may move him to Chicago, he is in the process of a divorce,
etc...things that could adversely affect his ability to be
Crown, then he shouldn't enter. Or at least go in with the
decision to not win. I don't know if IceFalcon had any idea
they would be shipped out or not, and if this was a sudden
thing then he shouldn't have to suffer for it. But if there
was a good chance he couldn't finish the reign and he knew
it then I think he should take responsibility for the decision.

Gunthar