[Ansteorra] Just a Question

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 08:25:24 PDT 2003

Probably, the impolite conversationalists talk during court because they
know that today's ruling king, even if offended, is *not* going to
confiscate their lands and rents, depriving them and their families of an
income before throwing the crass parties into a rat-infested dungeon in a
remote, dank castle on some backwash island in the middle of a leech-filled
stagnant moat....or worse...

(Lurkers' response sign lights up: Hysterical Laughing)

Lete
"Train up a child [newbie] in the way he should go, and when he is old, he
will not depart from his ways."