[Ansteorra] RE: Just a Question

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jun 30 07:03:39 PDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:49:13 -0400 "morgancain at earthlink.net"
<morgancain at earthlink.net> writes:

> So, if the Peers are the problem, how do we get them to not only
> exhibit,
> but actually learn good manners and appropriate behaviour for court?
>  If
> they have not learned it, how do they know to actually do it?

        Please understand, good Mistress, I did not mean to imply that
the Peers are ALL of the problem. But they are at least part of it, and
of course, for good or bad, they are the most easily noticeable part, and
much of the populace takes their example to heart. I would hope that the
question of what example is set could be addressed/resolved in the
Peerage Circles, but of course, not being privy to any of them, I am
hardly in a position to say.

      In Joyful Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon

                                                            (Who, in all
fairness, has been guilty himself on occasion, in spite of theatre
training.)

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum