[Ansteorra] Feast Reservation Manners

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Mon May 5 19:21:30 PDT 2003

Gilli,

I know I for one would have loved to be there to eat feast. Yes I did make reservations. A lot of them. I know some of them were there. I didn't make it, my lord didn't make it, at least three other people I made reservations for didn't make it. It's not because we didn't want to. My lord got a job out of town and started at the last minute. That was totally unexpected. I and one other person were planning on riding with him ... hence, no ride. That was very last minute and I tried to find a ride even into Saturday morning. Everyone had already left. One other had his lady come into town from out of kingdom and needed to spend time with her. The other needed something mundanely important to go and could not find it. Last minute circumstances. By the time we knew we weren't coming, it was too late to cancel our reservations. If it was just a "Hmmmm ... *sigh* I don't feel like going." thing, then I should be obligated to pay for those reservations. However, mundanity has a way of happening and it hit us pretty hard for this event. That's one event I've been looking forward to going to. I've never made a Crown Tournament and this one was actually in my region *Sigh*. Like I said ... mundanity happens. Today is my birthday and also my friend's birthday. We were planning on celebrating at Crown Tournament. Instead ... we got stuck at home. We still had a good time, but we would much rather have been at Crown Tourney.

                Lady Celeste de Montmorency