[Ansteorra] Candlemas 2005

Ed Shelton shelton_ed at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 18:07:35 PST 2004

In keeping with the spirit of the wonderful A&S entries, I will be
exhibiting the art of bruise collecting.  Please, bring your gear and join
me.  Exhibits are for commentary only, no score will be given and no
documentation is required. :)

In other words, Pick Up Fights at Candelmas!

Centurian Giotto

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live
as one wishes to live. -- Oscar Wilde