[Ansteorra] Etiquette Classes (Was The SCA's existance)

Beth Ellis killian at awesomenet.net
Thu Oct 6 11:05:20 PDT 2005

> http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/articles/fip.htm
>
> http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/GuidingHand/guidhan1.htm
>
> Lorraine DeerSlayer

Thanks for the links, Lorraine!  I've been in for donkey's years, but I
think a refresher course is way overdue.

You know, for years when I'd see a Hat or a Peer coming toward me, I'd run
the other way because I didn't know what to do (they struck me as sort of
like half tame wild animals - while they might take food from your hand one
minute, they might tear your arm off the next....).  I started giving that
attitude up after there got to be so many of them around - it got to where I
was wearing myself out avoiding half the people at an event <lol>.
Grins,
Corrinne