[Ansteorra] Disaster Relief

Patrickandjulia@aol.com Patrickandjulia at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 13:08:10 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

I have been appointed the contact person for Ansteorra for the  Disaster
Relief efforts.   I will not be coordinating individual  efforts per se but more
of a center from which information flows and to try to  put people who need
assistance with those willing to help.  There are many  people within our borders
who have already rallied to aid our neighbors of  Gleann Abhann and Meridies.
I commend you for your efforts!

If your branch has an individual in place to collect donations, please  email
me at _patrickandjulia at aol.com_ (mailto:patrickandjulia at aol.com)  and let  me
know.

Meridies has set up a Disaster Relief Center webpage.  Visit this site  for
updates and news.
_http://maxandlethrenn.org/hurricane_relief/_
(http://maxandlethrenn.org/hurricane_relief/)
Paypal is not yet up for those wanting to donate funds but I expect it to  be
up soon.  Donations can be mailed to the address found on this  webpage.

Thank you, Ansteorra, for your generosity and compassion during this time  of
need!

In Service,
Duchess Julia