[Ansteorra] Apology from Nasir al-Fayyid

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:41:24 PDT 2005

I agree. Noble apology, Cap'n... but one of those situations where the
offending party obviously didn't know what was going on and had no right to
be "offended". On another note, however... the mere existance of pirates in
the SCA, particularly in Ansteorra, seems to offend some people. I've been
working hard to educate people on the period-ness of our particular breed of
persona, but some people who don't understand something and have no wish to
learn just can't be educated.

So, from one Captain to another, I raise me glass and wish ye fair winds and
safe passages in these treacherous waters ;)

Lord Duncan MacNamara
Captain of the Iron Lotus

www.theironlotus.net