[Ansteorra] Apology from Nasir al-Fayyid

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 08:14:27 PDT 2005

Let me please clarify my statement.  The fact that their household is one of
a pirate persona is not the issue.  Personal behavior in a public setting is
what prompted the offense.  Sometimes, as human beings, we often forget that
not all behavior is socially accepted just because we do not find fault in
it.  I don’t agree that this should be the case, but in this instance it is.

It isn’t a case that someone didn't like him being a pirate.  It's a case of
personal behavior in a group setting.  The incident you described at your
demo was "Shtick" and things like that are considered acting.

Branwen