[Ansteorra] Provinces, a stunned question

HerrDetlef at aol.com HerrDetlef at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 08:03:45 PST 2006

With all due respect, Hawkins, I must take issue with the level of discourse
you have directed towards Master Alden.  While I may not personally agree with
his position on the matter, I believe he has every right to voice his
concerns.  I also believe that this thread should consist of a discussion of the
issue at hand, and not a dismissal of one person's concerns because of the manner
in which that person voiced those concerns.
In a message dated 1/28/2006 2:34:45 AM Central Standard Time,