[Ansteorra] Cookies and merit badges

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 23 06:04:46 PDT 2006

The adults in Boy Scouts have a series of awards for accomplishments they
wear on their uniforms. Not exactly Merit Badges, but similar. We have
instructor patches, office badges, Wood Badge beads, Sliver Beaver, Silver
Antelope, etc. All these are more like what we do with adults in the SCA.

Caelin on Andrede

  _____