[Ansteorra] Armor standards and the SCA minimum

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:37:46 PST 2006

I have nothing substantive to add to this discussion.  However, I would like
to express my appreciation for the level of civility that has marked the
exchanges around this topic.  Whatever your personal level of interest in a
revision to Ansteorran armor standards, the discussion has remained
informative, polite and engaging.

While I have to say I don't have any strong opinions on the topic, I find
myself reading the posts anyway because I'm learning quite a bit in the
process - about the people involved in the discussion, as well as the topic
itself.  And it's not a painful process because of the manner in which the
discussion is taking place.  Thank you all.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

<begin shameless plug>  Defenders of the Rose II is this coming weekend in
Emerald Keep - come join us and compete to become a member of the Defenders
of the Rose!!  <end shameless plug>