[Ansteorra] What happened to Halloween

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 14:49:04 PST 2006

Where I live now, we do not have any trick or treaters, however,  at one time
I lived where I did have dozens, and as a single mom I had a tough time
getting candy for them/  So I went to the fabric store and hit the remanent table
got so net for I think I paid .50 cents for it, cut it into 5 inch squares, and
put 5 pennies in the center of it, took a running stitch and gathered it up
and tied it.   It was the hit of the neighborhood with kids and parents too.

Innes