[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing is notperiod

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sun Sep 17 08:40:08 PDT 2006

Well said Lady Nuala.  The one thing many forget is that we are a  CREATIVE
group.  Like you time and money stops many from playing myself included.
Then to top that with being critized by the period police.  Makes you look
for other activities that takes less money, and the little time we have to
spare with friends.  We want to be seen as we are not as an art piece to be
critic.

Love your tag line as well.  Going with that line changing it to  other
questions on this thread.

Being called Sir, Master, Mistress doesn't make you a Peer, actions do.

HE Anastasiya