[Ansteorra] Looking for a Source

Roberta Bucher RBucher at dandp.com
Tue Aug 14 07:48:11 PDT 2007

Yes, yes anyone interested please give them a try. If you like great
historical fiction, you will love them. They are dense but well worth it
and there are a number of discussion groups on yahoogroups.com that can
help with loads of witty like minded people on them.

The Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett
Game of Kings
Queens Play
The Disorderly Knights
Pawn in Frankincense