[Ansteorra] Gothic Call To Arms!

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:29:22 PDT 2007

Unto His Excellency Armand Dragonetti, Baron of Elfsea,
 From Tivar Moondragon,

My lord, I am appalled by the claims you are making against the
worthy Baron Kainin. Do you truly think our Crown is so foolish as to
entrust the Western borders to a man who would sit complacently by
while outlaws ravage the Kingdom? His Excellency has proven numerous
times that he is well able to defend the kingdom against outlaws,
invaders or anyone else who would dare disrupt the peace of
Ansteorra. To doubt Baron Kainin's ability to defend Ansteorra is, at
best, mistaken and at worst, madness. To question the Crown's wisdom
in this matter comes perilously close to treason.

In truth, Your Excellency, this "test of readiness" that you propose
seems little more than a thinly-veiled attempt to wrest the lands of
Bonwicke from their rightful overlord and add them to your own
holdings. As such it should be opposed by all freedom-loving
Ansteorrans. I suspect the horrific dream you've been having is no
more than the outpouring of your own guilty conscience.

	-Tivar Moondragon
		Bryn Gwlad