[Ansteorra] So for we who live vicariously...

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 08:12:00 PDT 2007

Don't forget Padraig, the poetry recited for the the chirurgeon's party. I picked you up in a golf car for that one. Can I get a copy of the poem?

I loved being witness to "the cops being called" on the chirurgeon party. I felt like was in junior high and my parents were out of town! It was great! Who knew chirurgeons could party so well? Blocking Roads and getting alot of Ooooos. Many thank yous goes out to all the wonderful fire spinners! You Guys Rock!

Still reflecting on the wonderful times at War,

HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley ( called Caley)
Padraig's Golf Cart Driver