[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 11, Issue 37

djmccreary at peoplepc.com djmccreary at peoplepc.com
Thu Mar 22 09:53:06 PDT 2007

When Derek was brought up to the point, carried by several trimarian
fighters who had been near him, he was still out of it to the point I had to
give the Chiurgens his personal info. According to a knight who had been
near them, the only thing the Ansteorran fighter had said was "was that a
good hit?" I have no doubt that the fighter may actually have apologized
while still on the field, for Derek wasnt truly "all there" for several
hours after the battle. It just would have been nice for him to find us
personally. I know one of our Youth fighters from trimaris was accused of
hitting too hard, and he was sent down that evening to find his opponent and
apologize.

Ghita