[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:22:17 PDT 2007

The point, my lord, is that your initial statement contained the hyperbolic statement that he was making money "hand over fist", not that he was merely making a reasonable profit.  There is a radically different implication in these statements.  If indeed they were making money hand-over-fist then it would be reasonable to expect them to go farther to make greater strides in various improvements on the site.
Sir Morgan