[Ansteorra] Carving Ivory

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Mar 27 15:44:20 PDT 2007

Last I heard was, that walrus ivory could be bought so long as it had been
worked by Native Americans in that area, read Eskimos. Hence the small
amount of art work on the ivory the dentist bought. I have not kept up with
it much since I tend not to use such fragile handle materials in the knives
that I make, much rather use the synthetic stuff.
Chiang

Someday we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.