[Ansteorra] Fw: [Burkhaven] bad stuff here in the east

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 08:27:22 PDT 2007

In Cub Scouts its always a boy and parent or guardian (never another adult.
I would have to accompany my eight year old, not his brothers who are 25 and
22) with the boy at any activity. Boy Scouts its 2 deep for camping. Our
troop has so many assistant scoutmasters there are usually at least 5-6
adults camping.

Trained leaders are required for camping (am minimum of one) and ALL adults
are required to have Youth Protection Training. You can do that online.