[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 9 10:20:43 PST 2007

Pug has already answered this one.

To give further explanation, Kingdom Law does handle the issue of reoccuring Kingdom events as a joint event.  But only for a handful of the existing events.  When held in conjunction with a non-reoccuring event, the kingdom split seems to be 10%.  Kingdom Law is silent on what to do when Crown Tournament is held in conjunction with something like Melees.  The Kingdom Financial committee go together and decided not to require a split.  Had this been held in conjunction with, say, Seawinds Defender, the decision might have gone a different direction.

Ansgar