[Ansteorra] need website help...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Sep 7 20:02:59 PDT 2007

Hi there, Ansteorra!

Within the last 6 months, a fellow Ansteorran (I can't recall whom) pointed
me in the direction of an illumination website resource.  All I can remember
is that the site is the work of some monks, whose order is dedicated to
preserving knowledge, specifically books.  They had gone through countless
manuscripts and scanned the illuminated letters. The letters were sorted
alphabetically, and there were literally dozens of examples of each letter.

Does anyone know what website I'm talking about? I apparently, in a
monumental moment of goofiness, did not bookmark the site. :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya