[Ansteorra] How to help the West

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:08:53 PST 2008

At 02:22 PM 1/12/2008, you wrote:

>    Suppose the the populace of Black Lake chooses to be members of
>Bonwicke.   I don't see any reason that Bonwicke can't schedule meetings to
>take place at the times and places where the Black Lake meetings take place
>now.  There can be a deputy seneschal to preside over the meetings.
>     In order to have an official fighter practice they would need to have an
>authorized Marshall and any warranted officer present.
>     The meeting rooms can be reserved in the name of the Barony of Bonwicke
>rather than the Shire of Black Lake.
>     It's not a perfect solution, and I don't intend to minimize what is
>happening, but there are other choices than to drive two hours, or stop
>playing locally.
>
>Robert Fitzmorgan

They could, of course, but if the Deputy Seneschal of Bonwicke In
Charge of The Place Formerly Known As Blacklake is holding metings in
The Place Formerly Known As Blacklake and the Deputy Marshal of
Bonwicke In Charge of The Place Formerly Known As Blacklake is
holding fighter practices in The Place Formerly Known As Blacklake,
how does that really change anything from what we have now?

         -Tivar Moondragon