[Ansteorra] traveling to the Court of King Alfred

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jan 23 16:48:57 PST 2008

Dear Lady
I know what you mean. My local priest in the Caldal Valley went on and on about the "Romans" in gaulic. I didn't know there were such words in the gaulic. I went to Norway when I was a child and met some of the "roman" Priest there, but I was a child and I didn't pay much attention  I hve studies at Iona. I am curious to see how "Romans" differ from the preist at Iona.
With kind regards
Duchess Willow de Wisp