[Ansteorra] IKE

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:32:40 PDT 2008

>From where I'm sitting in the JW Marriott in Houston, we have power.
FEMA is moving to Reliant Stadium to begin relief efforts and National
Guard troops are standing by to assist civil authorities.

I would encourage everyone to sit tight, check facts and not to engage
in speculation. Broad-based communications are sketchy, and accurate
info is hard enough to come by that we don't need to confuse or scare
people unecessarily.

In service to the dream and the people of Texas,
Helena Dalassene