[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:31:45 PDT 2009

Announcements of taverns are always welcome, in my opinion, anyway. I would suggest that when you first make plans to attend an event, or about a month out, go ahead and post about your attendance and, especially as you are new to our area, post a menu and suggested prices so that those of us who prefer to not cook can start to make our own plans and budget.

Maybe a reminder about two weeks from the event, but no menu unless there are changes that some of us may need to plan around due to allergies, etc.

Finally, 3-4 days ahead of time, a final reminder along with a final menu and prices, if possible. If you usually have the same fare, such as The Longship Company has with their amazing breakfasts...you won't need to post your menu for every event, once we get to know you and you us. If your menu changes with the events or seasons, you may need to continue to post your menus.

Welcome to our Kingdom, and the list. I look forward to having another purveyor of fine dining at our events.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich