[Ansteorra] Veiling

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:53:48 PST 2009

Uhm... maybe I wasn't totally clear... by our period I mean medieval period. And by at all times were veiled, I mean didn't leave the house without it. ^_^;; Sorry.... that's what I get for trying to multitask: Listen to a lecture and send a kingdom list message.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.