[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

Rose M. Welch love at roseandchad.net
Wed Oct 7 17:38:45 PDT 2009

It was well-researched, as Robin of Gilwell said, but I'm still confused. Please bear with me. I guess I'm kinda special...

It was created by TG Conal and Miguel, but was not closed. It can still be given out, is that correct?

And the announcement specifies foreign lands, but it has since been open to all veterans and those presently serving, is that also correct?

Also, d'oh on the non-armigerous part. I should have known that. :)

R the O

Wonder is the cause of delight because it carries the hope of discovery.     -Thomas Aquinas