[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:03:02 PDT 2010

I think you can track the development of my "period eye" if you look through
my photographs.

I find myself more and more maneuvering so there are no cars in the
background of my Pennsic pictures, same for porta-potties.

I wait until the bottles of water are put away, and when I am shooting an
outside court, I try to angle it so there's a neutral or period background,
but I see it as SCA as well.

I think this is part of developing better photo skills,  there is a period
angle to it, too.

So far, I have not been seeing the non-period chairs, but that's probably
next.

Oh, one other comment: I do like it when an event staff has banners to cover
things like soda achines in a school gym.

Liam

These are mostly from the last everal years --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47368232@N00/sets/