[Ansteorra] Looking good when fighting history

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 07:16:43 PDT 2010

One of the things I have found over time that kind of extends on what Aethelyan said is that if folks are really helped and pushed towards more accurate from the start and get the items/kit/fabrics together they tend to feel more vested in the group and have more of an interest in not only staying but becoming contributing parts of the overall game.
YMMV
Robert