[Ansteorra] Centurion Cloaks

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:05:37 PST 2011

Please also note that on the Centurions page, we have taken pains to ensure
that the order of our Brothers and Sisters is in the order in which they
were inducted, not in alphabetical order when done on the same day.  So our
most recent induction of Georges and Dietrich is a prime example.  George
was inducted first and Dietrich second.  The OP, as Brother Alejandro
points out, shows Dietrich first and that's understandable from an OP
standpoint, and would be a significant burden on reporting heralds to
expect otherwise.  But for our Rolls, when possible, we list them in the
order them went through the gates, as it were.  This includes the first 5
members of the Second Century.  They are listed in the order that they were
called into court, even though they were then inducted simultaneously.

http://centurions.ansteorra.org/firstcentury.htm
http://centurions.ansteorra.org/secondcentury.htm

Best regards,

Morgan