[Ansteorra] Largesse gifting - a suggestion

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:37:05 PST 2011

I did this a bunch with the Battlemoor Gift Basket that I helped with last
year. Several folks in my area were happy to help, but lacked materials -
such as weaving supplies, and in one case, a local fighter was willing to
polish and re-strap some gently used armor that I'd gotten ahold of, and
made it look just exquisite.

(side note: Any artisans in the northern region who are willing to do
something similar, please let me know off list!)

-zubeydah