[Ansteorra] KA&S Word fame

susan calafrancesco scalafrancesco at drakkar.org
Mon Feb 14 06:09:21 PST 2011

Michelle de la Grave, is the 13 year old. She is one of my students.
This is the second time she has competed. The first time she entered a
Greek style pot into our Baronial competition in the fall and wrote her
first documentation. It was a learning experience for her, not knowing
anything about footnotes and bibliographies. Her mom, Elisava Illiesca,
who home-schools her, made it a point to get writing reports into her
curriculum. She is a very enthusiastic student, and I expect lots of
great clay projects from her in the future. We are all so proud of our
young budding artist in Bjornsborg.

HL Oksana Goncharova