[Ansteorra] Camp fee what to do about it

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 16:23:15 PDT 2011

I want to apologize I was only trying to offer what seemed to me to be a
simple option to solve an apparent problem and ended up getting a little
more invested. I think that if people were saying hey we need funds for
Ansteorra camp does anyone want to donate the money will go for x and x and
y then that would be different and far more acceptable. From what I am
getting a lot of folks think that it should be a mandatory fee and if you
don't pay then you don't get to camp in Ansteorra's lands and that to me
certainly seems wrong which is why I voiced any opinion in the first place.

Asking nicely for aid, being considerate of others all good, demanding
payment and excluding all bad.

In Service,
Ian