[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 30 18:21:58 PDT 2011

Of course this brings up the interesting question of what might happen should we have a Queen/Queen reign. :)  (Naturally, how their Champions are selected will be up to them, but ...)  Would there be 2 tournaments, one for each Sovereign?  Or a single tournament, with the winner being both Champions?  Not quite the same as we currently dedicate the event to the Queen.

Ansgar