[Ansteorra] Corporate Budget (WAS: Travel)

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:43:44 PST 2012

Does the insurance cover the participants or the site? I'm thinking it
covers damage to the venue.

As for the legal fees, I have my suspicions that a particular suit may
have gone to trial, and any time something goes to trial the lawyers
fees are going to skyrocket. No don't ask me for details, I'm just
speculating, I don't know nothin'.

~Eve