[Ansteorra] Itemizing Expenses (WAS: Children in the SCA)

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:07:49 PST 2012

Rose and Hosey,

Would the two of you please stop feeding into the other?  If there is merit
to this conversation, I feel that it was lost a few emails ago.  You both
have made your points, at least to everyone else.  To sum up, Hosey, you'd
like to see an Adult only event.  Rose, you don't think the martial art of
our game is the least financially liable aspect of said game.

We get that, we got it.  At what point, though, does the thread die or go
off list?

Hosey, if you want to do an adult only event, RUN WITH IT.  See how it
works.  If it works well, maybe it can be brought back up on the list.  I
can tell you, depending on the weekend, if I have my kids, my WHOLE family
will not be there.  We've discussed it.  If we don't have the kids, we
still may not show up for it.  That's just us.

Liam
(Who is up way too early and should be studying chemistry)

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?