[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Salvador Ordoñez salvadorthespaniard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:05:21 PDT 2012

What are the baby steps we should take. Seems like a black and white issue: do we allow same sex crowns or not? I don't know if being historically accurate make us seem bigoted, or I'd being open-minded takes away from the point of the game.

That said, allowing each kingdom to make their own call on this is wise. I just think whatever call is made should be made in the favor of being more inclusive if we can not totally break the feeling of the game.

Herr Detlef, I think you're wording is the best so far.

Salvador Ordoñez
Adlersruhe

Derek Harris (via iPhone)