[Ansteorra] Question in general

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 07:18:25 PDT 2013

greetings

thank you ; )

not that i can forsee the future , but anyone with eyes should be able to
see that you do more than aspire .
how many years as hospitaler did you not just sit back and wait for demo
opportunities to magicly appear , but went out and found them ? then found
people to come out and show off their knowledge / arts / skills ,
 so that we might interest new people in joining ??
even the current " revels in the park " are some of your work ( along with
ciana, another of those " worker bees" that is constantly working ) which
should be attracting interested new people.

anyway, something i forgot to add to my response to master ainars question ,
was that it is also the populaces responsibility to turn in award
recomendations for all levels of awards ( even peerages )  the crowns can
not be in all places at all times.
( neither can landeds )
they need your help in finding qualified people to give awards to. if you
believe that someone deserves a certain award, and they don't recieve it
from the current crown, try again with the next and so on.
( and tell your friends , so that if they agree , they too can send in award
recs ) i don't believe that award recomendations " stack up " i'm pretty
sure that you need to re submit the award recomendations every time a new
crown steps up to serve in that position.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur