[Ansteorra] Candlemas A&S Reminder

Courtney Pritchard beautysmuse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:42:15 PST 2014

Reminder: tomorrow is the last chance to register an entry into the Candlemas A&S championship. If you're interested (and why wouldn't you be?) contact me at elen at opuselenae.com. And don't forget that we also have a display category! Sign up for that by contacting Lady Simona (simona.della.luna at gmail.com). I am still in need of judges as well. If you are a Laurel or an Iris, and would like to help on Saturday, please get in touch with me. Thank you!

Lady Elen verch Phelip
A&S Champion, Bryn Gwlad